How to add SVN Repository in Eclipse?
Follow the following steps:
1) Go to Window -> Preferences
2) Select Team -> SVN
3) Go to SVN Interface -> Client
4) Select SVNKit (Pure Java)
5) Click on OK.
6) Change the perspective to SVN Repository perspective. Now try adding the svn repository.
7) Give the repository location and click on finish
8) Now provide the SSH credentials
Note: If you get the following error while adding SVN repository in the Eclipse IDE with the SVN:
Then probably you have not followed the steps 1 to 5.
- How to install SVN (Subversion plugin) in the eclipse?
(But I could install Subclipse 1.0.x version only. Higher versions are showing some problems.)
- SVN Subversion