Neural Architecture Search
Transfer Learning & Domain Adaptation
- Model Compression – Cristian Bucila˘ et. al. – KDD 2006
- A Survey on Transfer Learning – Sinno Jialin Pan, et. al. – 2010
- Unbiased look at dataset bias – Antonio Torralba et. al. – CVPR 2011
- Visualizing and Understanding Convolutional Networks– Matthew D Zeiler et. al. – CVPR 2013
- How transferable are features in deep neural networks – Jason Yosinski et. al. – NIPS 2014
- CNN Features off-the-shelf: an Astounding Baseline for Recognition – Ali Sharif Razavian et. al. – 2014 CVPR
- Distilling the Knowledge in a Neural Network – Geoffrey Hinton – NIPS 2014
- Unsupervised Domain Adaptation by Backpropagation – Yaroslav Ganin et. al. – ICML 2015
- Simultaneous deep transfer across domains and tasks – Tzeng, Eric, et al. – ICCV 2015
- Transfer Learning for Visual Categorization: A Survey – Ling Shao, et. al. – 2015
- Domain-Adversarial Training of Neural Networks – Gani, et. al. 2015
- Net2Net: Accelerating Learning via Knowledge Transfer – Tianqi Chen – 2016
- Deformable Convolutional Networks – Jifeng Dai et. al. – ICCV 2017
Compter Vision: Object Detection
- Rapid object detection using a boosted cascade of simple features – Paul Viola, Michael Jones – CVPR 2001
Compter Vision: Image Segmentation
- A survey of loss functions for semantic segmentation – Shruti Jadon
- U-Net: Convolutional Networks for Biomedical Image Segmentation – Olaf Ronneberger et. al.
- U-Net and its variants for medical image segmentation: theory and applications – Nahian Siddique et. al.
- Rich feature hierarchies for accurate object detection and semantic segmentation – Ross Girshick et. al. – CVPR 2014
- Fast R-CNN – Ross Girshick – ICCV 2015
- Faster R-CNN: Towards Real-Time Object Detection with Region Proposal Networks – Shaoqing Ren et. al. – IEEE Transactions on Pattern Analysis and Machine Intelligence 2015
- Mask R-CNN – Kaiming He et. al. – ICCV 2017
GAN (Generative Adversarial Networks)
- Generative Adversarial Networks – Ian J. Goodfellow et. al. – NIPS 2014
- Conditional Generative Adversarial Nets – Mehdi Mirza et. al.
- Robust Collaborative Learning of Patch-level and Image-level Annotations for Diabetic Retinopathy Grading from Fundus Image – Yehui Yang et. al. 2021
- Deep Learning Approach to Diabetic Retinopathy Detection – Borys Tymchenko et. al., 2020
- Deep Learning based Computer-Aided Diagnosis Systems for Diabetic Retinopathy: A Survey – Norah Asiri et. al.
- DUNet: A deformable network for retinal vessel segmentation – Qiangguo Jin et. al.
- Image Segmentation to Distinguish Between Overlapping Human Chromosomes – R. Lily Hu – NIPS – 2017
- Overlapping Chromosome Segmentation using U-Net: Convolutional Networks with Test Time Augmentation – Hariyanti MohdSaleh et. al.